Monday, November 15, 2010

Intern Alumni Updates - '07

The former intern Laura Lee McGrath, ’07, is a busy bee, writing thatEarlier this year, I was hired to play bass for international act, Yppah, and I went on a West Coast tour earlier this year. Upon return, I split my focuses between creating art/music and starting my own business. I've started a couple of music projects, and am working on a series of 40 portraits on people involved in the Bread of Life, a homelessness organization I was volunteering for. I also have two blogs: an art blog with my artist friend Erin, "www.meow-houston.com", and a food blog, "www.delicious-lee.com". In terms of work, started a Graphic/Web Design business for myself, and I'm loving it. I also privately tutor in the evenings (which is why I can't make the show tonight), and it gives me the opportunity to continue working in education and also keep up on various subjects! I plan on applying to graduate schools at the end of next year.”

Jackee D.K. Hintz , ’07, writes, I'm currently the Development Manager at The Health Museum. I work managing annual giving, the museums' young professionals group, membership in general and special events.

No comments: